Thursday, April 29, 2010

GUCCI & JASON MURPHY?

Robyn Marks



Did "GUCCI" from Lipstickalley whose name is omitted from the entire board break up with Jason Murphy? A source tells me that Jason said they are no longer together. What's the real tea? If you are on Twitter you can ask he @bmoremediababe. I hope my "first born" wasn't the cause of the break up. Lol...By the way look at her teeth. She had the nerve to try and talk about Probowls teeth! Robyn you are not cute...at all...honey. However, I see you got your shit together. I hope you bought a new stove because that out dated white stove you showed us on LSA is not the business! Tell us why your man left you...Oh and by the way is Kevin Lyles still talking to you? You started that thread baout him on LSA and he got word of it. You are such the motor mouth journalist....

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous27/1/14

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ULQpu6mzrUU

    ReplyDelete